Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Stressed? You Betcha

I think with the stress of moving, losing my friend (and manager) to a reorg, having to "follow the job" with the reorg, the holidays (which are never easy since Mom passed on Thanksgiving back in 2003), and my dad having surgery tomorrow, my stress level is at maximum. My tummy is telling me this, because my appetite is completely whacked. I'm having gall bladder pain, and lots and lots of indigestion. Guess the lecithin I started taking for all of that isn't working anymore. And I'm not (repeat NOT) going to do a colon cleanse, even though they're all the rage. I tend to react awfully to anything like that. So I'm hoping that once things have settled down a little, that my tummy will be all settled down too. Here's hoping 2008 is better than 2007...

No comments: