Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back Pain

One of my friends at work has terrible back problems, and doctors can't figure out what's causing it. She's been through test after test, and there's nothing like a slipped or bulging disc. She's only 32, so it pains me to see her in such discomfort, or to know she has to rely on some heavy duty painkillers. Having some lower back problems myself, I have some idea what she's going through. The big difference is, mine went away. But there was a time when I was desperate for any relief. I mean, I was looking at things like a posture corrector, because sitting was just agony. Then I went to see my chiropractor...and then, I didn't need to buy anything. She's trying acupuncture now, but it's not helping. So...I wonder what else can be done for her, poor dear.

No comments: