Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Expensive Clothes Hanger? Nah.

Yes, I actually have exercise equipment in my apartment. I have one of those ellipticals, also known as elliptical trainers, sitting in my office. While it does not have clothes hanging off of it, it is gathering dust. I've considered selling it...but I paid a ton of money for it, and it's a nice machine. Why I can't get motivated to use it, I don't know. Will my lack of motivation improve as the weather gets warmer, and the days get longer? Maybe. Guess I also need to find the adapter to plug it in...the batteries it can also use last about 2 weeks. Ugh. So many excuses. I'm really lazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you do better with an instructor led fitness class or session?

Anonymous said...

If you can find a gym that has a "trap bar", the trap bar deadlift works about 80 percent of the body. They're very good.
Check it out

Combine this with an overhead press and you've pretty much hit the whole body. It may help with that back pain as well; I know that strengthening my back years ago with a traditional deadlift alleviated my back pain.

Are you ready for this nasty weather to cease?