Thursday, March 20, 2008

Getting Paid to Post

What do I love about PayPerPost? It's the fact that I can make money off of what I love most, writing...well, my attempts at writing anyway. I'm not published anywhere, although I'd like to be. Maybe this blog will get noticed...someday? The chances are slim to none, but there's hope. Maybe if I wrote more about one particular subject, it might be noticed. But there's too much I like to write about, from politics, television, health, relationships...I could go on with the list, because there's really no subject I lack an opinion on. :) And as long as I can make $20 for posts like this one, I think I'll be happy with just writing about whatever comes to mind (or whatever they tell me to...or I'm "qualified" to write about). One day, they might not allow paid posting like this, but until then, I'm going to make the most of what I get paid to blog about. If I had the time, I'd post a lot more on here and make more money...but I can't post while at work. They think this is a paid-to-surf site, unfortunately. Oh well, guess I can do more at night...because I sure need the money.

No comments: