Thursday, March 20, 2008

Listen to the Music

So tomorrow night, I'm going up to Dayton to see my boyfriend's band called The Smoky Basement Project, which is his original band. He's also in a cover band called In Ten Cities, which played a huge St. Patrick's Day show last Saturday. There's a third band he's trying to get into, which is local. What can I say? The boy loves being a musician. And I have to say that I really enjoy dating a musician, mainly because I love music so much. I never have had the opportunity to date one, so this is a first for me. But it's really inspiring to me to see him and his band mates up on stage playing their hearts out. He's not the front-man, but the bass guitar player...and he's really good, in my humble opinion. His bandmates are excellent, too. Together, they form a really tight band. And I'm getting to work on another hobby of mine...photography. Taking pictures of them is hard, but I'm getting better at it. If I get good enough...maybe I'll use that tax refund to buy a digital SLR camera! Heh.

No comments: