Thursday, March 20, 2008

I admit it...

I watch American Idol, despite my every intention NOT to watch it. But, I find myself getting sucked in every year by the auditions shows, which are like a train or car wreck...you don't want to watch people make complete idiots out of themselves, but you can't help it! So now, we're down to the final 10. Who will win, I really can't say. My personal favorite "dark horse" is Shikezie, who blew me away last week with his rendition of The Beatles "She's a Woman." Brooke is also good, but I'm not sure how long she can keep going with the whole Carly Simon vibe she has going. David Archuleta has an impeccable voice, but something about him annoys me. Michael Johns could be great...not sure why he hasn't blown us out of the water yet.

Anyway, so, I've been looking for forums and sites, besides the American Idol official site, to see what other people have to say, and I found this site called Idol Exclusive. It allows you to talk about the show through blogs, forums, pictures, etc. Heck, you can even access it through your cell phone, if you want. That's a bit much for me, but for the pure addicts (and I know you're out there!) it's sheer genius on their part to add that to their site.

No comments: