Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spring = Warm Weather = Golf

This past weekend, while driving to Cincinnati for my weekly dinner with my family, I saw a number of people out playing golf. A friend of mine recently took up golf, and she loves it. She's mentioned a brand, Callaway golf I believe, that she swears by. I wouldn't know Callaway golf from a hole in the ground, to be honest. But she wouldn't use anything else, apparently.

What's funny is, she didn't think she'd ever like playing golf...but her dad does, and so does her mom. So now, she's able to go home and play golf with them, which I think is great. Perhaps if she hadn't moved to Columbus, I might be tempted to take up golf with the way she praises it. But, I think I'll pass since she's not here. Think it'd be much more fun if I had a golf buddy...but no one else I know plays it. Oh well, maybe someday.

No comments: