Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Cat's Sizzling Personality

My orange cat (or ginger cat, as they're sometimes known -- see the pic at the top of this page) has a penchant for chewing on things, namely shoes and electrical cords. Sometimes, she acts more like a dog than a cat in that respect. One time, my phone didn't ring for days, and later I found out why -- she had chewed through the power cord to my one cordless phone. She also chewed through my mouse and keyboard cords (I am now wireless, as a result). She stopped doing that for a bit...but every now and then, I'll find a chewed up cord, and I'll have to do some power supply repair (thank goodness for electrical tape!). Seriously...it's annoying, and I don't know what to do about it (coating the cords with hot pepper stuff has been suggested...but I can see myself touching the cord and rubbing my eyes...OW!). My chewed up shoes are sort of easy to replace (ok, not really), but finding AC power supplies is hard...probably because I don't know where to look. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm getting near my wit's end.
Tags: , ,

No comments: