Thursday, April 05, 2007

Yes, Virginia...I Have a Date Tonight

I signed up with eHarmony.com, and got matched up with a lot of guys, none of whom really seemed to stand out with me...except for one. He's a mechanical engineer, and a self-professed motorhead (probably would love to have a transfer tank in his garage)...but he seems like a really nice guy overall. When I asked what his three wishes were, they all had to do with other people besides himself (and his dog, who he'd like to make a puppy again). That's what I call being mindful of the wants and needs of others, and it's something I have to have in my partner. So, we'll see how it all goes tonight. Perhaps I'm not his type physically, or vice versa...or perhaps he's a little too much of a gearhead for me (although I dated an aerospace engineer who loved to work on his car and his Cessna all the time, which never got to me...he was just a jerk, haha). I'll keep my fingers crossed! :)

No comments: