Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Obsession with Skin Care

I think I might have found a line of products that will help me combat my adult acne, as well as stave off aging a little bit. It's called md Formulations, and I use their line of glycolic acid products. The miracle product for me is their Vitamin A Clearing Complex, which has 5% glycolic acid, 5% salicylic acid (never seen it that high before in an over the counter product), and 1% retinol. It's causing me to purge a little...but the breakouts clear up in one day! I'm hoping that if this stuff really works, and I can get my skin totally clear that I can start using a copper peptide product to help with the scarring I have. I have pits and depressions, unfortunately...maybe not as bad as some, but it's bad enough for me. So, we'll see if the md Formulations works!

No comments: