Friday, September 07, 2007

Oooo...shiny!

I was admiring someone's light fixtures in their home the other day, and I asked who made it. They said it was Quoizel lighting. Huh? Never heard of it. Of course, I usually don't pay attention to names of lighting fixtures. But I do find myself fascinated by lighting sections in just about any store. Must be the "ooo, shiny!" aspect of the lighting? I have no idea. Or maybe it's the fact that I grew up in a household where chandeliers were necessary for the dining room and the bigger dining room we had in our basement. Most folks don't really care about that sort of thing. And if I had the means, I probably would have replaced my empty light fixture sockets with a nice ceiling fan/light fixtures. But I don't have a ladder tall enough for that (or a ladder...period). It's my rationalization for not doing it...because, I am after all the queen of procrastination.

No comments: