Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Watch Out!

Last night as I was driving into the parking lot of my apartment place, I had to dodge something I never thought I'd have to dodge...a bunch of RC cars (that's radio controlled cars, for those who don't know). The kids were out playing with them. In a way, I feel bad for them because they really don't have a back yard they can play in like kids who live in houses can. But in another way, it alarmed me because I could have easily driven over one of their cars...or one of them! Although, I have to dodge giant Canada geese everyday, not to mention ducks (which I much prefer over the geese...they seem smarter about NOT blocking the road), so maybe I'll just add the cars (and whatever else the kids are playing with outside) to my mental list of things to watch out for.

No comments: