Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Museum or Home Gym?

Going off of my last post about the Shangri-La Diet, you will be surprised that a lot of people have used it successfully without exercise. Whoa. I'm still going to exercise, but I'm not going to do it intensely as that usually makes me want to eat everything in sight, since my body requires more calories to make up for the deficit exercising causes. One of these days, I hope to be able to have a place big enough to be able to buy decent home gym equipment. My new apartment has a second bedroom, where my elliptical trainer and desk will go. But it's definitely not big enough for more than that. I'm not saying I want a full-blown gym with all the latest equipment, but maybe a weight bench would be good, rather than having to use a chair that's not really the right height for me. Or perhaps a Pilates Reformer, because that's the most effective piece of equipment for me, anyway. Oh well, someday I'll have a house with enough space. The question is...will I use it, or will it become a museum? Hmm....

No comments: