Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Things I'll Miss on My 30 Mile Commute

Nothing! Haha. No, actually, I will miss the countryside just a little bit, especially with the fall colors (although those are gone for the most part). I'll miss the horse farms with all the lovely horses grazing. I'll miss the farmer's markets, too. It's amazing all the land for sale between here and Cincinnati. Soon, it will become Cincinnati-Dayton like Minneapolis-St. Paul. The two are getting closer and closer together.

What won't I miss? Taking 40 minutes to get home from work. I'll have about an hour more out of my day to get things done. Perhaps I'll get the urge to exercise more? Maybe. That'll have to be after I get all unpacked, and look after my dad and his surgery. He's having his prostate removed...no cancer, but the doctor says it'll become cancerous if it's not removed soon. But, being closer to "home" will make doing that easier, that's for sure. I can hardly wait. Now if I can just get through tomorrow when the move actually takes place. Ugh.

No comments: