Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Must Be Nice

So the other night, an online friend of mine I met on Second Life showed me pictures of the home theater and his wife built in their basement. Whoa. It really looks like a small theater, complete with seating and home theater lighting...and of course the required 52 inch plasma television and surround sound (but, I can't see that, heh). They had the money to do it, so they took the plunge. Don't get me wrong. I like my gadgets, but I can't see spending thousands on making a home theater. Maybe a nice LCD TV and surround sound speakers, but that's it for me. If we by any chance get a bonus next year, I think I'll make the plunge and get an HDTV, since we'll be switching over to that anyway. But that's a ways away...I gotta get moved in first!

No comments: