Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Folly Beach SC Real Estate - The Place To Be?

I'm always on the lookout for places to go that have a beach, and Folly Beach SC real estate looks very promising. Not that I'd buy anything there, or anywhere for that matter, but it looks like a lovely beach. And given it's 10 degrees outside with a few inches of snow on the ground, anyplace that has a beach sounds great to me right now. Seriously, it's so freakin' cold right now, I don't want to go outside. Of course, it's going to be in the 50s later this week. Why it can't just be in the 30s or 40s like it's supposed to be, I have no idea. I just hope that we don't have a repeat of last year, where February was full of days in single digit temperatures, and nights below zero. That would suck, and might make me flee to warmer climes if I can.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

of course, it's now much warmer
than that on folly beach this morning...and 20 knot winds as well. and when i turn up my space heaters (no central heat in my 80yo beach cottage, oh no), my fuses blow. ahh, the price of living on a sand dune. kcl

Unknown said...

i mean, NOT much warmer....