Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Apartment, So Far

So far, I really like my apartment. There are a few drawbacks, like the fact that I have to flush my toilet to get the whining noise in my shower to stop. Or, the fact that my water pressure isn't as great as I've had in the past. Or, that the hot water takes forever to heat up. I sometimes wish apartments had tankless water heaters, which provide almost instantaneous hot water and save you a lot of money. The water is heated as it travels through an element...it's not sitting there being stored, just waiting to be used. Maybe for a huge house, it's not the best idea in the world. But for an apartment dweller, it'd be great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've mentioned tankless hot water heaters to folks around here and they look at me like I've grown a third head. I was stationed in Europe in the early 90's, and they were the norm.