Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thinking Way Too Much

You know, with my dad's recent stay at the hospital and subesequent recovery, it made me think about getting one of those medical ID bracelets because I'm allergic to penicillin. Now, I don't think I'll die if I get it administered to me. But from what Mom told me as I was growing up, it'd probably make me feel like I wanted to (I won't go into the details of what happens...it ain't pretty). And if I'm hospitalized without knowing about it...like, you know, I'm in a car wreck or something, I wouldn't want to have it administered to me to avoid feeling worse than I probably already would when I would come to. Yeah, I know...I think about things way too much sometimes. But I can't help it, it's genetic! So yeah...maybe I will get one of these. It'd mean one less thing for me to worry about, heh. :)

No comments: