Thursday, June 07, 2007

How Do They Do It?

Okay, so last weekend, I went and checked out the pool at my apartment place. When I got there, there was hardly anyone at it. But around 3:00, it was a zoo. And there were all of these moms, who looked absolutely amazing, like they'd never had kids. Do they work out like crazy? Do they take energy pills? Or is it just genetics? If so, lucky them.

Seriously. I know if I ever have kids, I'll be one of those women who has trouble getting rid of that "baby fat" that comes with pregnancy, since I have problems getting rid of just plain ol' fat. Wish I could just eat less and lose weight, but unfortunately my genetic makeup doesn't allow for that...I must exercise, a lot. Even then, it's hard. Guess I just need to stick with it, as usual. *sigh*

No comments: