Monday, June 18, 2007

The Lolcat Craze!

Okay, I admit it. I'm addicted to the Internet phenomenon, "lolcats." People take pictures of their cats and add what's quickily becoming known as "kitty pidgin" captions to them, such as "I'm in ur komputr, stealin' ur Internets." Or this one to the left, which was recently posted on the site called icanhascheezburger.com. Bwhahahahahaha!

Ahem, anyway. Where was I? Oh yeah...why I find them funny, I don't know. Well, I guess it's because I own some "kittehs of mah own" one of which provides plenty of lolcat entertainment (the ginger cat posted in the pic at the top of my blog). I have the pictures, but I am not the greatest captioner in the world, I must admit. The one that took me about a month to come up with and submit to icanhascheezburger.com was never posted. Bummer!

Mehbe sumday, I will lurn to make good kitteh pidgin and gets mah piktures posted...but until then I will just enjoy the clever captions I see everyday, and get my laughs when I need them the most. Long live lolcats!

No comments: