Monday, September 25, 2006

Martinis

Okay, so, today at lunch, my little group's gloominess was so apparent, our waiter asked if we were a bunch of disgruntled coworkers. The resounding answer, "Yes!" So, he brought us free baskets of fries. Nothing quite says "comfort food" like fries.

Later on, I'm meeting a friend for dinner and drinks. She's had a bad time of it lately as well. We're both daydreaming about which martini we'll get after we eat dinner. You know it's been bad when you're daydreaming about martinis before lunch. I know it's stereotypical, but I do like Cosmos. I can't stomach the original martini...but add some fruity goodness to it, and I'm all over it. Although, they can be dangerous...so I have to watch myself.

Anyway, that's my thought for the day...which martini do I get to drown my sorrows in? Only time will tell...and that will be in about an hour. Yay for adult beverages! :)

No comments: