Thursday, November 23, 2006

Free Diet Pills?

Well, after doing some research and finding a diet pill review site, I've found one that I can try for free. Yes, you read that right, a free diet pill trial! All I have to do is pay shipping and handling, but I can try it for 7 days. If I don't like it, I can call to cancel the trial and not get charged the full amount. It seems worth trying, I think. It has guarana, bitter orange, and garcinia camboga, and they say it's similar to ephedra. Whether or not I believe that, we'll see. I figure for 7 days, it surely can't hurt to try it for $4.95. Granted, I've never had much luck with diet pills. They seem to make me jittery and not much else. But, I've hit a plateau with my exercise and diet, so we'll see if this helps me break it.

No comments: