Wednesday, August 29, 2007

And then there were four...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, some of my cousins lived in Arizona. This is around the time I was 5-6 years old, so that would have been 30+ years ago. I have vague memories of the house they lived in. Now, it wasn't Arizona luxury real estate, but it was a nice place.

Anyway, why am I thinking about them? Because one of those cousins is getting married in October. He lives in Helena, Montana with his fiancee, who I really like. He's been married before, but that was a disaster. So out of 8 grandkids, that leaves me, my brother, my youngest cousin, and the only other female cousin I have. Kinda depressing, really. Sometimes feel like I'm going to die alone as the crazy cat lady, which is the only reason I won't own more than two cats at a time. Guess that might make me just the crazy old lady? That's no fun.

No comments: