Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Movin' On Up...Or Down, As the Case May Be

When I first moved into my apartment just over two years ago, I was planning on putting in ceiling fans where there used to be light fixtures. But, since I am the queen of procrastination, there are still metal plates covering up the wiring where the light fixtures went. Heck, I still have pictures I haven't hung yet. Considering I'll be moving out in October, that's of little concern to me right now.

That reminds me...better figure out what date I need to give notice, since it's 45 days and not 30. Also need to figure out where I want to live down in Cincinnati. My heart longs to live near the central part of the city in some two family like I did two years ago, but I have a washer and dryer that I would sooner part with than my car. And most two families come with a washer and dryer (ancient ones at that). So, I'll probably have to live north of town, because the apartment communities around where I want to live would charge me about $200 more per month for a smaller one bedroom apartment than what I have now. That's insane...$900 for 650 square feet??? But, people will pay that because it's the cool and hip part of town. Guess I'll have to settle for less cool and hip, and more affordable and with washer/dryer hookups. :)

No comments: