Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Burn Notice

My latest new, favorite TV show is called Burn Notice. It's about a spy who got kicked out of the spying business (in other words, received a "burn notice"), and he ends up being dumped/stuck in Miami, Florida until he can a) figure out who burned him and b) get reinstated, if possible. Have to say, Miami real estate looks mighty nice. At least the parts of it they're showing are nice. I'm sure like every town, it has its bad areas. But I think living near a beach and in warm, mostly sunny weather all year might make up for some of that. Of course, there are hurricanes to deal with, but again, every place has its drawbacks like that. I mean, I live where tornadoes can touch down, and there's little to no warning about those! Yet, there's no beach around where I live either. Hmmm...
save our homes

No comments: