Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Comparing Dating Sites

Well, now that I'm single again after 2 years, I've found myself looking at all the new online dating sites out on the Web (is it just me, or are there a lot more than there were 2 years ago?). Anyway, there's one called JustSayHi.com, and it purports to be like eHarmony...except that it's free (eHarmony is very expensive, I might add). So, I signed up for a free profile...I mean, it is free, so why not?

While eHarmony has a very extensive personality profile, this site offers the basic tools for people to meet and date. You give your screen name, age, and a brief blurb about yourself to get started. JustSayHi.com is in its infancy stage, however, so there aren't a whole lot of people in my area who have signed up for this. Perhaps it will catch on, as I do like the idea of a free dating site. So if there's anyone out there reading this entry who's looking for a free online dating site, please do take a look at JustSayHi.com. The more people who sign up, the better it will get!

No comments: