Friday, March 09, 2007

Yes, My Google PageRank Is Now a 3!

You know what that means? It means I get more posts available to me on PayPerPost.com. I know, it could be a lot better...but I went from 0 to 3 in no time. Not entirely sure how that happened, but I'm glad it did! Between this and my other paying "gigs" that shell out money for advertising on blogs, I've made a pretty decent amount. I'm sure there are people who have made more money writing reviews of websites, but I'm happy with what I've done so far. It's making think that I should look into multiple blogs, although I have a hard enough time with keeping up with this one as it is.

There are higher paying posts as a result of my PageRank too. I'm seeing more and more $10-$15 posts, some even as high as $1000 (but, you need a reaaaaallly high PR for that). If this keeps up...I'll be able to make enough money to live comfortably, not from paycheck to paycheck (my bonus I'm getting next week will also help with that, yay!). This is my third "high" paying post, and I'll be so excited to see the payout in PayPal, a month after it's approved. It seems PayPerPost.com is starting to take off, and the more their star shines...the better it is for all of us who have signed up with this great venture!

No comments: