Thursday, March 29, 2007

Star-Studded Behavior

So, the results of Anna Nicole Smith's autopsy were revealed a few days ago, and Britney Spears got out of drug rehab a few weeks ago. I was amazed to hear what ANS had been taking. No wonder she died. It goes to show you that you should always be under a doctor's supervision for any sort of prescription medications. I suppose she was, but perhaps they didn't know about all of her drugs and how they'd interact? Who knows. But I'm glad to see Britney out of rehab...I just hope she doesn't relapse. Although, unless she's going to AA meetings, or has some sort of support system with regular check-ins...I have this idea she'll end up back there. And then the media will go into another frenzy. So for all of our sakes...I hope she stays out!

No comments: