Sunday, March 04, 2007

My Favorite Place in Second Life, So Far

Is at the beach, Laguna Beach Club (see the pic to the left). And, if I could rent a place here, like I could at this Orlando rental, I would. But so far, I can't see any rental properties around. Right now, I rent a skybox far above Vancouver Island. It's very quiet and secluded...and it is near Vancouver (well, okay...virtual Vancouver), one of my favorites spots on Earth, really.

Perhaps if I can ever figure out what I want to do on here to earn a SL living, I might be able to afford a virtual beach house. But until then, I'm content to live in my little skybox. It is nice, very private (no one flying around looking in your windows). But I'd love to be able to go out on a deck and listen to the virtual ocean. :)

No comments: