Sunday, March 04, 2007

Who's Your Daddy?

That's what everyone keeps asking Danilynn Smith...okay, she can't answer because she's 5 months old, but if she could she'd shrug and say, "I have no clue!" Seriously, the fight over the paternity of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter is amazing. I mean, how many men have come forward to claim her as their daughter? I have a gut feeling that it is not Howard K. Stern, but that it is Larry Birkhead. Only DNA testing will tell us that for sure. Can't believe I'm actually following this story, but it's hard to miss when it's considered major news in this country (I mean, it's made it to NPR, I think). Although as soon as this story's over, I'm sure there will be some other sensational entertainment news that will take it's place. Never fear, Hollywood is here!

No comments: