Friday, October 05, 2007

Decorating the New Apartment

When I move, I'm planning on getting one of those modern platform beds for my new bed frame. That, or I'm going to wait for the new IKEA to open near me (spring of 2008....woooooo!) so I can get their wrought iron frame that's only $250. Right now, I have the standard frame with no headboard, and it's ugly. But, it's what I have...and it beats it being on the floor (I need the storage space, even though feng shui says it's a no-no to store things under your bed). Then my dad says he'll either buy me a new couch, or pay to have my hand-me-down one (which is about 25 years old!) reupholstered. He did it for my brother when he bought his house, so he says it's only fair he does the same for me. Who am I to argue? I can hardly wait to move...end of November can't come soon enough!

No comments: