Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Saga of Bad Skin Continues

I've been experimenting with nutritional supplements to see if they might help my skin, in addition to everything else I'm doing. For awhile, I was taking both flaxseed and evening primrose oil, and I didn't think they were doing anything. So, I stopped taking them. But I've noticed that my usual monthly breakout was worse than normal. Was it due to the light therapy? Maybe. It's too hard to tell. But I have noticed that my mood has changed too...at least I'm more moody than I have been in the past few months. So while they may not really have improved my skin, they were doing other things...especially the evening primrose oil, I think. Supplements are sooo expensive that I take only the ones I know are working. So, once I get paid again on Friday, that will be one of the first things on my list to get.

No comments: