Monday, October 15, 2007

Warning...Cuteness Overload!

Oh no, I'm having cute baby stuff overload! I just looked at the baby shower registry I mentioned in my last post...and I don't know what to get! I was convinced I'd get Winnie the Pooh stuff, but then I saw this other stuff by Gund that I may not be able to resist. Lord help me if I ever get pregnant, because I will want it ALL and will probably have to take a second mortgage out on my house (which I have yet to buy, mind you). Seriously, it's insane how much cute stuff is out there, that you almost forget the necessities! Okay, maybe not...but I can see how easy it is to get wrapped up in all the hats, blankets, footies, etc. (no pun intended). I'll have to reign in my spending for the baby shower that's coming up, that's for sure!

No comments: