Friday, October 05, 2007

Why I'm Addicted to Skin Care Products

I admit it, I'm an addict of skin care products, only because I have horrible skin...and when I find something that works, it usually stops working. So I have to alternate between two product lines, usually after about a month of whatever I'm using. Right now, I'm trying this line my dad got for me called Isadermix. It's not for acne, but I like the cleanser and toner. The other thing I like is MD Formulations for adult acne. Also, I'm getting red and blue light treatments which seem to be working in conjunction with the Isadermix. I'll probably have to go longer than the standard 8 treatments, as my acne is particularly stubborn (and totally hormonal). The red light seems to bring up the little suckers overnight, which is good...I just hope that my skin is clear by the time I'm off to Montana for a family wedding in a few weeks.

No comments: