Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Montana Or Bust

I was just in Montana for a wedding for my younger cousin. Wow, that is one beautiful place. Although small, it's quite charming (and it is the capitol city, but it doesn't look that way). Anyway, they got just about everything they wanted on their registry, including the LCD TV they had put on it. His aunt Pinky (yes, Pinky) took them to Target the day after their wedding and bought it for them. She's very well-off. I mean, she and her son came from Australia. Granted, she's not my aunt, hee hee. But she's a lot of fun, and I'm glad she could do that for them. Apparently they have to hit the TV they have now to get it to work. So, now they have a brand new 37" Olevia LCD TV. I'm jealous! I think that'll be my next purchase, if/when we get a bonus next year. By then the 32" one I want will be relatively cheap. At least, I hope it will.

No comments: