Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lost about Lost

Okay, so I got hooked on quite possibly the most frustrating show on TV right now starting with Season 1. Why do I think it's so frustrating? Because for every answer you get, they bring up 500 more questions, some of which will be answered, most of which will be ignored. And last night was no exception to that rule.

I mean, the Others live in a white picket fence community on this island? WTF? It's been hinted they are left-overs from the whole Dharma thing, but somehow I doubt that's the whole truth. Why do I doubt that? Because usually when I think something's true on this show, it turns out not to be, or it's only partially true, yadda yadda yadda. But, although I am already frustrated, I will continue to watch because, dammit, they sucked me in yet again! Damn you J.J. Abrams!

Anyway, aside from all the frustration with it, I do like the scenery. Yes, Jack is a bit of an ass...but I've always liked Matthew Fox. (And what is it with ABC and doctors named Shepherd?) Sawyer's not so bad either, for a bad boy. I want some more Sayid and Jin, to be honest. And if I were either a lesbian or a guy, I don't think I could choose amongst all the women for my favorite. They are all stunning. Between this and my other favorite ABC show Grey's Anatomy, I think that this network has cornered the market on good-looking actors.

So, we shall see if Lost frustrates me to the point of not wanting to watch it anymore, or if it will somehow manage to keep me interested enough to see the season through. With all of the TV I watch, I could manage to drop a show...

No comments: