Monday, October 30, 2006

Yay! It's 73 Degrees Today.

It is indeed a bonus when it's in the mid-70s at the end of October, when Daylight Savings ends, and I feel like I have to go to bed as soon as the sun sets. I tell ya, I definitely get the "winter blues" bad. Or is it SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)? Either way, I feel like hibernating most of the winter, and I know that's not healthy. But, I just have less energy and am more prone to moodiness this time of year. I need to live somewhere where the seasons change, but fall and winter don't necessarily mean being doomed to 3-4 months of gloomy, rainy days. I tell ya, southwest Ohio has nothing on Seattle. At least that's my humble opinion...

Doesn't help that my job sucks, my company's being sold, and I generally feel like not much is going right. I know, it could be worse...but every time I say that, it actually does get worse (namely feeling like my job couldn't get worse...and then learn my company might not exist this time next year)...so I better stop saying that, lest I find myself homeless or something.

No comments: