Friday, February 23, 2007

Driving Around the Reserve

You know, I wish my apartment complex had a better address plaque system. Because finding my place is always hard, as the number on my building is hard to read. The other day, a friend of mine was planning on stopping by, but he had to call me from the parking lot to find out which building was mine. Luckily, I saw him driving around and was able to tell him to look to his right. Then it was clear where I lived. But still, it'd be nice if they could post better signs or something. Because he's not the first I've had to do that with.

I can't wait to move back to Cincinnati so that I can live in a 2-family again and have a "real" address that's easier to find than the winding driveways that make up my complex. Can't move until much later this year, though. *sigh* If I had the money, I'd break my lease and move back now so that I didn't have to make my 40 minute commute everyday, to and from work. Alas, though, I shall have to wait until my 9 month lease is up. *sigh* I'm soooo impatient sometimes...

No comments: