Friday, February 16, 2007

Okay, Can the Snow Stop Now

For the past two weeks, we've had snowstorms. And in this part of the country where we do get snow, but not very often...that's a lot. It's making me feel very dreary and depressed, to be honest, because I hate driving in snow and ice (that's what we got this last round). My energy level is at its lowest in a long time. There are many factors that are contributing to this, but winter is probably the biggest. And a nasty winter isn't helping. I sure could use an energy boost. Maybe getting off my butt and exercising again would help. It usually does. But when all I want to do is stay warm under a pile of blankets (it's been in the single digits lately...and negative digits today!), it's hard to get moving. Where's that early spring the groundhog forecasted??? I'm ready.

No comments: