Friday, February 09, 2007

Ex Boyfriends

Not sure why, but I had this sudden urge to see what an ex-boyfriend of mine was up to. He moved out to California to be a rocket scientist (yes, a rocket scientist...for real) back in 2001, ending our rather doomed relationship. So, I Googled his name and came up with links to a bunch of scientific papers, and even a Google video of an interview with him on his "novel view of space and time."

But what I also found was a website with a short bio, and some pictures of him in various social venues, one of which was in Las Vegas. Not sure if it was one of those Las Vegas luxury condos, or a resort, or whatever...but it looks like he hasn't changed. He was drinking beer with his buddies, looking like he didn't have a care in the world. Have to say, I'm jealous of his lifestyle. He lives on Redondo Beach in what looks like a very nice apartment (I saw some photo albums of his birthday parties...it's amazing what you can find without looking too hard).

I have no desire whatsoever to get back together with him. He is, to make an understatement, a jackass and a jerk. He's a lot of fun, but my relationship with him made me feel like I could never be good enough for him...and no one does that to me for very long. But, it was fun to see that he hasn't changed...and that he's not married (no big surprise there, heh).

No comments: