Friday, February 16, 2007

PayPerPost's New Affiliate Program

I have to give credit to these people. We ask for certain things to help out our blogs, and make money in return. While my site doesn't generate traffic that much, I'm hoping that will change with this new affiliate program. You see, they have set up a way for us bloggers to make money without posting advertisements. Now, I can place a button at the end of any of my personal posts, and if someone signs up with PayPerPost and then blogs about the post on their blog, I get paid! I can't wait to try it out.

Granted, a lot of my posts are advertising posts these days. But when I have free time, I just love to write about whatever's on my mind. Lately, I've been spending lots and lots of time on SecondLife, so I have the feeling most of my blog entries will come from my experiences on there. And lord knows what else will happen in politics, entertainment (although I wish the whole Anna Nicole Smith thing would just go away, and that they'd leave Britney Spears alone). So maybe, just maybe...this program will help me make a little more money, and perhaps drive some traffic to my site. At least, that's what I'm hoping for!

No comments: