Friday, February 02, 2007

File Under, "Go Figure"

You know, I've been back at this job for 9 months now, and I have yet to get business cards? My manager sent me a template to fill out, back when I started, but nothing's ever come of it. Yesterday, my department's assistant sent me another template to fill out. Ummm...what happened to the request that was made NINE MONTHS AGO??? Not that it's a big deal. I don't really need them, except to put into fishbowls at restaurants (heh). But still, it's kind of outrageous that nothing's ever come of my first attempt at getting them (and I didn't even request them...I was approached about getting them). Oh well, only another 3 months before I can apply for another job in this company anyway and get the heck out of this department. I can hardly wait!

No comments: