Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Dad's Health

My poor dad suffers from a mild case of gout. Since I'm a big believer in natural remedies (heck, apple cider vinegar was the best thing to happen to my skin in a long time!), I'm trying to find some information on home gout treatments for him. There's not a whole lot out there, but I did stumble upon a website that seems to have some good recommendations. Although I can tell right now that these won't work for him, mainly because he already does most of the suggested lifestyle changes...and because I think of the medication he's on for various ailments is really his issue. But I think for people who suffer from idiopathic gout (that is, gout with no other causes), this might be helpful information. And, they are good lifestyle changes for anyone, really.

No comments: