Friday, February 09, 2007

It's a Mystery

Not that I was a huge fan of Anna Nicole Smith, but I am sad to hear that she passed away yesterday. No one's sure yet of the cause of death, but my guess is she probably was on so many anti-anxiety drugs to cope with the loss of her son, the paternity "scandal" over her 5-month-old baby, and then this whole Trimspa mess, she just took the wrong combination and paid the ultimate price for it.

What's so weird is, one of the potential fathers (Larry Birkhead, not Howard K. Stern, I think) wants some of her DNA before she's buried so that it can go to one of those DNA testing services to determine the paternity of her daughter. Huh? Wouldn't they need his DNA for that? I find this all very weird. But then, she led a less than normal life, so I guess the circus will continue even after her death. It's all very sad and tragic, especially for her 5-month old daughter, Dannielynn. I just hope they can get it all straightened out quickly, for everyone's sake.

No comments: