Friday, December 29, 2006

Adsense Advice

*Note: This is a paid advertisement/review.*

As someone with Adsense on their blog, I'm always looking for advice on how to increase my revenue from this program. So when I got the opportunity to review John Gall's search engine marketing blog, I thought why not? It looks like this guy has a lot of experience with creating websites to generate income from Adsense. He's been running over 200 websites that use Google Adsense for over two years, and it looks like he's been fairly profitable. The entry with advice on certain niches is something I think I might try to integrate into my websites that use Adsense. While this is a new blog with not a whole lot of entries, I have the idea that if he keeps up with the advice, he'll attract a lot of visitors. I'll be bookmarking this site for sure!

No comments: