Friday, December 01, 2006

A Bit Obsessed with Water Lately

Because it's gotten so dry with the fall/winter weather, I find myself needing to drink more water. Problem is, the water around here tastes like, well...pool water, as I may have mentioned in a previous post. So, I've been looking at different water filters. In my searches, I've come across a nifty little site called Filtersfast.com, which has just about every type of water filter you can imagine.

Filtersfast.com has filters for refrigerators, fyour whole house, as well as the kind you stick on your faucets. There's definitely something for everyone. If I lived in a house instead of an apartment, I'd definitely consider a whole-house filter from Filtersfast.com, as I think that's really the way to go. That way, you not only drink filtered water, but you bathe in it and wash your clothes in it, and that's much healthier for you, I think.

No comments: