Monday, December 04, 2006

Getting the Urge to Redecorate

Living in a one bedroom apartment can be, well, a bit claustrophobic at times. I've been in mine for about 1 1/2 years, and I'm getting tired of staring at the bleak white walls that every apartment comes with. So, I'm thinking of repainting my apartment. However picking paint colors can be a bit overwhelming. I also want to make sure I paint in a color that's easy to paint over in white when the time comes for me to move out.

Perhaps a nice, warm yellow might do the trick? That, or maybe a pale blue might be good. I'm thinking that the bedroom is probably the easiest room to makeover, just because it is the smallest room and would take the least amount of time. Could be a nice diversion for the inevitable cabin fever I get in the winter, since I hate cold weather and going outside in it. I'm still debating all of this, though, as I do tend to be lazy when it comes to changing my apartment surroundings...something about getting my entire security deposit back? We'll see.

No comments: