Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Looking for Small Business Advice?

*Disclaimer: This is a paid advertisement for PayPerPost.com*

As someone who moonlights to make ends meet, I'm always looking for free business info. While I was browsing through PayPerPost's opportunities, I found the Incparadise.com site, which has a great deal of useful information for small business owners. For instance, they offer book keeping services. Now, if I ever make enough money to need a book keeper, I think I might use their services. For a mere $10 per month, they will do your reconciliations, bank accounts, merchant accounts, etc.

There's also a great article about obtaining an EIN (Employer Identification Number) if you need one. Turns out I don't, but I wouldn't have known that without reading this article. I always thought it'd be useful to have one, but not really...not unless I have employees, which I don't. But still, it looks like this is a site to bookmark for those who own small businesses. Maybe someday, I will have employees of my own. If I do, I'll be sure to keep my eye on this site!

No comments: