Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - Travel Sites Abound

I haven't really taken a vacation this year. First, I was unemployed. And then, I returned to work, only to be met with a mountain of work and a staff that has been systematically downsized to the point of ridiculousness. Thus, no vacation for me this year.

But, next year, I am hoping to go somewhere. Where, I don't know. But that's where the 50 Best Travel Sites You Probably Never Heard Of comes into play. This is a site that lists some lesser-known travel sites that will help you plan itineraries and get reservations to destinations that seem to be more off the beaten path than most. It truly is for the travel enthusiast, as it links to sites dedicated to nothing but airplane food or getting the most comfortable seats.

Where was LuggageOnline's Web site when I needed it last year? Would have been really nice to know where I should sit on my flight. Oh well, at least now I have this great tool at my disposal for my next vacation!


No comments: