Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Won't Be Going to NC for Christmas This Year

In the past, we have gone down to Greensboro, NC for Christmas to visit my dad's family. We started doing it right after my mom died, and I have to admit, I enjoyed doing that. But now that it's been a few years, I like being able to stay at home and relax a little, not have to worry about packing a suitcase and driving for 8 hours. We also used to stop by Raleigh and visit my step-grandfather's family. Every now and then, I like to look at Apex NC real estate to see what the houses are going for in that general area, and I have to say that it's a little out of my range (total understatement). But, it's still fun to see all the houses. Perhaps someday, I'll move to that part of the country. So it's good to know what I need to set my sights on.

No comments: